How do I become one?

 To become a Chartered Member of the Society through the occupational psychology training route, you will need the following qualifications:



In order to use the title Occupational Psychologist, you will need to be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).

This will involve completing Stage 2 of the Society's Qualification in Occupational Psychology or equivalent qualification that has been approved by the HCPC. Contact the HCPC for more information on the entry requirements for their register.