Am I eligible for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC)?


If you are a graduate in a subject other than psychology, or you have a psychology degree that isn't accredited by the Society, you may be able to gain Graduate Basis for Registration (GBC) by taking a Society accredited conversion course.

Conversion courses normally take one year full-time or two years part-time to complete.

Some universities require you to have 60 credits of psychology study from existing qualifications for entry to their course. You should contact the universities you are interested in for further information about entry requirements, fees, funding and course duration.

If you are unable to gain entry to a conversion course, you will need to complete an accredited undergraduate degree in psychology to gain eligibility for GBC.